THE Pure Silver Flutes at Yarra Valley Bridal Expo Australia “Win a bottle of Veuve Clicquot” COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
- Entry into Pure Silver Flutes at Bridal Expos Australia “Win a bottle of Veuve Clicquot” competition (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of Australia.
The Promoter is Pure Silver Flutes of PO Box 180, Kerrimuir, VIC, 3129, Australia (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
- Competition begins at 10.00 (AEDT) on Sunday 18 September 2016 and closes at 11.59 am (AEDT) on Thursday 22 September 2016 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
- A) Complete the entry form at Pure Silver Flutes Stand at the Yarra Valley Bridal Expo at Linley Estate
- B) Like and Share Pure Silver Flutes page at http://facebook.com/Pure-Silver-Flutes during the Competition Period
- All entries must include the entrant’s name, suburb, email address, phone, wedding venue and wedding date to be eligible for entry. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.
- There is 1 prize in total. The prize consists of: 1 x 750ml bottle of Veuve Clicquot valued at $55.00 (the “Prize”).
- The total maximum Prize value is AU $55.00. The Prize value is the recommended retail value and is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
- The Competition will be judged on the basis of chance at Pure Silver Flutes office in Melbourne, VIC, Australia at 5pm on Friday 23 September 2016. Creativity plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner. The Prize winner will be notified via email on Saturday 24 September 2016. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email within 7 days of the winner notification email being sent.
- If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and
(b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
- A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.